EVENT COORDINATION SERVICES
Camp Lucy is pleased to offer on-site event coordination services. Our experienced team has worked on hundreds of weddings - from Hill Country chic to high-end glam. We know the facilities by heart and will help you make the most of your Camp Lucy experience.
We offer multiple levels of service to best fit you and your special event.
STANDARD COORDINATION PACKAGE
Our standard coordination service is designed for the bride and groom who will be handling most of their wedding plans but need assistance the final month before the wedding to finalize all the details. This service makes sure that all arrangements are in place and also provides management the day of their event. This package includes:
- Initial 2-hour consultation to discuss the overall vision of the wedding and provide vendor recommendations.
- Phone calls and emails not to exceed twice per month until the final month before the wedding. Additional correspondence available for an hourly fee.
- Final walk through 6 weeks prior to the wedding date to determine logistics and finalize event details. Unlimited phone calls and emails following this meeting.
- Follow-up calls placed to vendors to confirm arrival times and review event details.
- Creation of the wedding day timeline.
- On-site staff person the day of the wedding to oversee vendor deliveries, ceremony and reception, both set-up and tear-down. This includes fielding and managing any questions or issues that arise during the event.
- Distribute personal flowers and boutonnieres to the wedding party when they arrive, light candles, greet guests, assist with all aspects of the ceremony, gather family and wedding party for photos.
- Coordinate announcements at the reception, first dances, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and finally the departure of the bride and groom.
- Following the ceremony, distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors and collect gifts and personal items upon conclusion and place in designated vehicles.
- Stay throughout the evening to assure that all goes smoothly and that vendors leave Camp Lucy in good condition.
Standard Coordination Package Fee $1,500
PREMIUM COORDINATION PACKAGE
Many busy couples need a coordinator involved throughout the planning process to assist in the creation of the overall vision of the wedding weekend and handle the many details involved. Our Premium Coordination Package provides this greater level of service. We take away the stress of planning your wedding so you can relax and enjoy your engagement in the months before, and then thoroughly enjoy your big day. This package includes:
- All items included in our Standard Coordination Package.
- Prepare budget and payment schedule.
- Recommend vendors that match your style and budget.
- Schedule meetings and review all contracts.
- Attend up to 5 vendor meetings (all additionally requested vendor meetings will be billed at an hourly rate).
- Help in creation of "Save the Date" cards with maps, hotel information, shuttle information and various activities.
- Block hotel rooms and review contracts.
- Coordinate and order linens and decorative items.
- Assist in selecting wedding invitations and review proofs.
- Assist with the scheduling of tastings with caterer and pastry vendors.
- Arrange for hair and make-up artists and day-of schedule for wedding party.
- Write engagement and ceremony announcements and deliver to publications.
- Assist with the creation of ceremony program.
- Manage all components of a dinner reception including developing a floor plan, seating chart, place cards, and itinerary.
- Coordinate transportation service and schedule.
- Create a letter and event schedule for all wedding attendants and family with final dates, times, locations, attire, etc.
- Meet with bride the week of the wedding to pick up all items such as guest book, goblets, etc.
- Coordinate wedding rehearsal.
- Place personal items and decor on tables (sign-in, cocktail hour, and reception).
- Pick-up tuxedos and return to shop.
- Deliver guest welcome gift bags.
Premium Coordination Package Fee $3,500
A LA CARTE COORDINATION SERVICES
The following services are offered as additions to our Standard and Premium packages:
- Manage guest list and all RSVPs to return to Camp Lucy for every other day updates on guest count.
- Call RSVPs that have not responded.
- Attendance of engagement and/or bridal portrait sessions.
- Rehearsal Dinner planning.
- Bridal Luncheon planning.
- Assemble, stamp, stuff and hand-cancel stationery.
Pricing varies depending on selected additional services.